The professional side of this website is for health professionals. Please contact Helen Bourke-Taylor prior to registering for the professional section of the website to learn more about current opportunities and training in the HMHF programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the professional section of the HMHF website is:
- To educate new HMHF facilitators about the research and rationale underpinning the HMHF workshop and associated content;
- To explain why the HMHF workshops must be presented, managed and evaluated consistently;
- To provide guidance for online workshops;
- To provide guidance to incorporate health promoting activity coaching for clinicians to incorporate HPAC into everyday interactions with families of children and young people with a disability.
- To provide access to four assessment tools that are associated and developed for allied health professionals and families within HMHF.
The professional self-paced modules have multiple choice questions at the end of each module and include approximately 8 hours learning. The modules:
- to be a HMHF facilitator,
- to incorporate health promoting activity coaching into practice,
- to lead online workshops,
- to use the HMHF assessment tools.
The professional section of the HMHF website aims to provide foundational knowledge to assist professionals to prepare to assist mothers of children with a disability to support their own health and wellbeing. Once the professional site is completed, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Subscribe to receive news, tips, and updates from the HMHF program team